Saturday 6 October 2018

‘The Walking Dead’ Season 9: Norman Reedus and Danai Gurira Say the New Female Boss Made For a Better Show

‘The Walking Dead’ Season 9: Norman Reedus and Danai Gurira Say the New Female Boss Made For a Better Show

There are many changes in Sunday’s Season 9 premiere of “The Walking Dead,” but here’s one of the biggest for star Norman Reedus: “I didn’t really say much, the last couple of seasons. I’m talking my ass off now.” He laughed. “[Former star] Andy [Lincoln] will call and he goes, ‘How’s it going?’ I’m like, ‘You’re such an asshole. I can’t believe you left me. I have all these lines now. I have to memorize stuff all the time.'”
Read more: https://www.indiewire.com/2018/10/walking-dead-season-9-norman-reedus-danai-gurira-angela-kang-interview-women-directors-1202009701/?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment