Monday 2 April 2018

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Opens Up About Depression: "I Was Crying Constantly"

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Opens Up About Depression: "I Was Crying Constantly"

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is being praised for recently opening up about his battle with depression. The man's man Hollywood superstar spoke with The Express one month after posting on Instagram about his mother's suicide attempt and the toll that took on his psyche. "Struggle and pain is real," the star of the upcoming Rampage said. "I was devastated and depressed. I reached a point where I didn't want to do a thing or go anywhere. I was crying constantly."
Read more: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/dwayne-rock-johnson-opens-up-depression-i-was-crying-constantly-1098880?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment