Thursday 16 November 2017

Terry Crews names alleged sexual assaulter: 'I will not be shamed'

Terry Crews names alleged sexual assaulter: 'I will not be shamed'

Terry Crews publicly named for the first time the high-powered talent agent he claims groped him at an industry party and said he would "not be shamed" about the alleged assault. "Back in February 2016, I was assaulted by Adam Venit, who is head of the Motion Picture Department at William Morris Endeavor, one of the biggest agencies in the world, period," Crews, 49, said today on "Good Morning America." "He’s connected to probably everyone I know in the business ... I did not know this man. I have never had a conversation with him, ever."
Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/terry-crews-names-alleged-sexual-assaulter-shamed/story?id=51146972?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment