Thursday 16 March 2017

‘I’m finally a weather girl’: Woman with Down syndrome fulfills a lifelong dream

‘I’m finally a weather girl’: Woman with Down syndrome fulfills a lifelong dream

Mélanie Ségard is 21 years old, with a bright smile, a love of parties and restaurants, and a job at a packaging company. And, oh yes: She also happens to have Down syndrome. “I’m different,” the French woman states on her official Facebook page, “but I want to show everyone that I can do a lot of things.” But there was one thing she had always wanted to do that had eluded her: to present the weather on television.
Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2017/03/15/im-finally-a-weather-girl-woman-with-down-syndrome-fulfills-a-lifelong-dream/?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment