Monday 29 May 2023

‘Game of Thrones’ Star Richard Madden Recalls ‘A Lot of Crying’ While Filming the Red Wedding Ahead of Episode’s 10th Anniversary

‘Game of Thrones’ Star Richard Madden Recalls ‘A Lot of Crying’ While Filming the Red Wedding Ahead of Episode’s 10th Anniversary

Can you believe that June 2 will mark the 10-year anniversary of the Red Wedding scene in “Game of Thrones”? Richard Madden, whose character Robb Stark met a grisly end in the episode, recalls filming the bloody massacre. “I remember a lot of crying because at the end of it, I was going to be apart from my family that I had lived with for five years — my on-screen mother and my wife and this crew that had spent a lot of time together, so it was traumatic not only to shoot but traumatic because I was losing my family,” the actor told me at the premiere of his Amazon Prime Video series “Citadel.”
Read more: https://variety.com/2023/scene/news/red-wedding-game-of-thrones-richard-madden-1235602224/?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment