Friday 6 January 2023

Dave Bautista Calls Marvel Exit a ‘Relief‘ Because Playing ’Silly‘ Drax ’Wasn’t All Pleasant‘: ’I Don’t Know If I Want Drax to Be My Legacy’

Dave Bautista Calls Marvel Exit a ‘Relief‘ Because Playing ’Silly‘ Drax ’Wasn’t All Pleasant‘: ’I Don’t Know If I Want Drax to Be My Legacy’

Dave Bautista knows that 2023 will be a pivotal year for his acting career. With “Glass Onion” buzz carrying over into the new year, Bautista will be getting his most sizable speaking role to date in M. Night Shyamalan’s “Knock at the Cabin” and an expanded role in Denis Villeneuve’s “Dune” sequel. He’s also exiting the Marvel Cinematic Universe, as “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3” marks his swan song as Drax the Destroyer. It’s a role that has spanned nearly 10 years and seven different MCU projects, but it’s one Bautista is more than eager to leave behind.
Read more: https://variety.com/2023/film/news/dave-bautista-marvel-exit-relief-drax-too-silly-1235478605/?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment