Wednesday 4 March 2020

Antonio Sabato Jr. on How Supporting Donald Trump Ended His Acting Career

Antonio Sabato Jr. on How Supporting Donald Trump Ended His Acting Career

Antonio Sabato Jr. was one of the few actors who publicly supported Donald Trump in the 2016 election. His candidate won, but his career in Hollywood ended. “I had to sell everything,” Sabato reveals in a phone interview with Variety from his new home in Florida. “I had to pay all my debts. I was blacklisted. All my representatives left me, from agents to managers to commercial agents. I literally had to move, find a new job to survive and take care of my kids. It’s been terrible. It’s mind-blowing.
Read more: https://variety.com/2020/politics/features/antonio-sabato-jr-donald-trump-republican-hollywood-1203521208/?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment