Sunday 17 December 2017

Terry Crews Accuses WME of Spying on Him and His Family Over Sexual Assault Case

Terry Crews Accuses WME of Spying on Him and His Family Over Sexual Assault Case

Terry Crews took to Twitter on Friday to accuse WME of “retaliation” in his ongoing legal battle with the agency. Last month, Crews accused the then-head of WME’s Motion Picture Department, Adam Venit, of groping him at a party. Now, he’s accusing the agency of hacking his son’s computer and possibly bugging his family. “I believe my family is being tracked and possibly bugged,” Crews said in a series of tweets, “Someone hacked into the computer my son and I built together. I have to shut it down and replace the hard drive.”
Read more: https://www.thewrap.com/terry-crews-accuses-wme-spying-family-sexual-assault-case/?source=Snapzu

No comments:

Post a Comment